quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2013

a pedra fundamental



I am an orphan, alone, yet i am found everywhere. I’m one, but contrary to myself. A youth, but an old man at the same time. I have known neither father nor mother, because I must be lifted up from the depths like a fish or I fall down from the sky like the white stone. In woods and on mountains I’m walking about, but I lie hidden in the innermost of Man. I’m mortal for everyone, and yet I’m not touched by the mutation of time.

"Sou um órfão, sozinho, mas encontro-me por toda parte. Sou uno, mas contrário a mim mesmo. Um jovem mas, ao mesmo tempo, velho. Não conheci nem pai nem mãe, pois devo erguer-me das profundezas, como um peixe, ou cair dos céus como a pedra branca. Nos bosques e montanhas eu caminho, mas oculto-me no âmago do Homem. Sou mortal para todos, e não obstante não sou tocado pela mutação do tempo."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário